Rotary geared limit switch is used to trip motor supply when the moving loads reach the extreme end positions of working zone. Rotary geared limit switches are suitable for use on reversing drives such as Hoists, winches, rolling mills and various other mechanisms used in steel plants such as coke oven, feeding machinery etc. A two(or more) contact elements are operated by respective rotating cams, suitably adjusted on a cam shaft which rotates with fixed speed ratio of the drive motor shaft. The cams can be steplessly positioned so that they trip motor supply and stop the motion at the set point of travel. The Rotary geared limit switch with IP-44 / IP-54 degree of protection are available in desired NO/NC contacts combinations and specified gear ratios.
Supplier of Rotary geared limit switch and manufacturer of Rotary geared limit switch. Pethe Industrial Marketing Company Pvt. Ltd. is the leading manufacturer of Rotary geared limit switch in India. Pethe Industrial is the leading supplier of Rotary geared limit switch in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Delhi, and all over India.
Salient features :
- Body material is made of Aluminium / CI casting.
- Enclosure is of IP-44 / IP-55 degree of protection.
- Mounting position is Vertical.
- Cable entry is of ¾” conduit.
- Common Gear ratios are 48:1 & 60:1
- Drive is of worm type.
- Rated voltage is 500 V.
- Thermal test current is 10 Amps.
- No. of contacts is 2 / 3 / 4
- Contact material is of silver cadmium.
- Any other specification can be manufactured upon request.
- All Material Handling and Lifting Equipments
- Hoisting : electric wire rope Hoists and Crabs
- Cross travel and Long travel : EOT / Gantry / Goliath / Derrick Cranes
- Winches and Conveyors
- Rolling mills
- Sugar, Mining, Cement, Textile industries to name a few.
- Brake motors.
Rotary Geared Limit Switch Supplier and Manufacturers :
Pethe Industrial Marketing Company Pvt. Ltd. is the leading manufacturer and supplier of Rotary geared limit switch in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Baroda, Hyderabad, Latur, Nagpur, Udaipur, Telangana, Vijaywada, Surat, Rajkot, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Raipur, Ranchi, Faridabad, Noida, Ghaziabad and all over India.