Electromagnetic clutches are used to transmit the power / torque from driving to driven. For example, the power of an electric motor can be transmitted to a gearbox by coupling the motor and gearbox shafts with an electromagnetic clutch.
The main advantage of an electromagnetic clutch is that, the power can be transmitted from driving to driven as and when required by engaging and disengaging the clutch. The driving (motor) can be kept continuously ON.
This increases the life of the motor and prevents wear and tear. Depending upon the design, Electromagnetic clutches are classified into 2 major types :
- Stationary Coil Clutch
- Slip-ring Type Clutch
- Single disc clutch
- Multi-disc clutch
- Torque Capacity : 7 Nm to 10000 Nm
- Textile machinery
- Wire drawing machines / Cut to Length machines / Coil winding machines
- Printing and Packaging machines / Bag making machines
- Powder and Liquid filling machines / Bottling plant machines
- Industrial Automation
- Material Handling Equipment conveyors
- Automatic Carton Folding Machine
Electromagnetic Clutch supplier and manufacturer :
Pethe Industrial Marketing Company Pvt. Ltd. is the leading manufacturer and supplier of Electromagnetic Clutch in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Baroda, Hyderabad, Latur, Nagpur, Udaipur, Telangana, Vijaywada, Surat, Rajkot, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Raipur, Ranchi, Faridabad, Noida, Ghaziabad and all over India.