Lever Limit Switches are used for Heavy duty E.O.T. Cranes, Hoists to prevent over travel of hoisting motion on power and control circuit up to 500 V and 40 Amps. continuous current. The limit switch normally remains closed and cuts off power to stop the motor of the crane. The Lever limit switch operates when it reaches a predetermined position when the lever is moved over a projecting member fixed on the girder. The series limit switch is fitted with four sets of contacts which cuts off two phases of the motor in either direction and is suitable for 500 V supply system.
The limit switch contacts are automatically reset when the lever returns to zero position due to spring action. The base and cover have machined surface to protect against dirt and dust. Supplier of Lever limit Switch and manufacturer of Lever Limit Switch. Pethe Industrial Marketing Company Pvt. Ltd. is the leading manufacturer of Lever Limit Switch in India. Pethe Industrial is the leading supplier of Lever Limit Switch in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Delhi, and all over India.
Salient Features :
- Body material is made of Aluminium / CI casting.
- Enclosure is of IP-44 / IP-55 degree of protection.
- Mounting position is Vertical.
- Cable entry is of ¾” conduit.
- Rated voltage is 500 V.
- Thermal test current is 10 Amps.
- No. of contacts is 2 / 3 / 4
- Mode of operation is 2 way self resetting.
- Contact material is of silver cadmium.
- Any other specification can be manufactured upon request.
- All Material Handling and Lifting Equipments
- Hoisting : electric wire rope Hoists and Crabs
- Cross travel and Long travel : EOT / Gantry / Goliath / Derrick Cranes
- Winches and Conveyors
- Rolling mills
- Sugar, Mining, Cement, Textile industries to name a few.
- Brake motors.
Lever Type Limit Switch Supplier And Manufacturers :
Pethe Industrial Marketing Company Pvt. Ltd. is the leading manufacturer and supplier of Lever type limit switch in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Baroda, Hyderabad, Latur, Nagpur, Udaipur, Telangana, Vijaywada, Surat, Rajkot, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Raipur, Ranchi, Faridabad, Noida, Ghaziabad and all over India.