These clutches are designed to have a stationary coil, Single surface plate and are used in dry conditions. They are light in weight, compact and have high torque at low wattage. There are three parts to a Clutch : Stator (Clutch Body) which is fitted on the Driving side, Rotor which fits over the Stator and Armature Plate which is fitted on the Driven Side. The transmitting torque is generated on supply of DC voltage to the Stator. The Rotor gets magnetized which in turn attracts the Armature plate and the motion is transferred. The clutch is released by a pre-stressed sinusoidal wave spring when the supply voltage is discontinued. The clutch body is pre aligned to facilitate simple assembly.
- Clutch diameter : 63mm to 250mm
- Torque Capacity : 7 Nm to 440 Nm
- Textile machinery
- Wire drawing machines / Cut to Length machines / Coil winding machines
- Printing and Packaging machines / Bag making machines
- Powder and Liquid filling machines / Bottling plant machines
- Industrial Automation
- Material Handling Equipment conveyors
- Automatic Carton Folding Machine
Salient Features :
- Popularly know as P-Series Bearing Mounted Clutch
- This is a stationary coil clutch. Thus carbon brushes are not required.
- Consists of clutch body, rotor, armature plate.
- Asbestos free liner is used.
- Armature plate is of 2 types : only spring steel armature plate suitable to mount gear sprocket, pulley and spring steel armature plate with back plate.
- Works on 12/ 24 / 42 / 90 V DC, 2 Phase supply.
- Function is to transmit torque from driving to driven.
- Motor can be kept on continuously. Clutch is engaged only when torque is to be transmitted. Thus life of motor is increased.
- These clutches are used in dry applications. Holds / stops the load in desired place. Instant stop.
- Highly recommended for inching operations.
- Robust and compact design.
- Maintenance free. Easy to install.
Electromagnetic Bearing Mounted Clutch supplier and manufacturer :
Pethe Industrial Marketing Company Pvt. Ltd. is the leading manufacturer and supplier of Electromagnetic bearing mounted clutches in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Baroda, Hyderabad, Latur, Nagpur, Udaipur, Telangana, Vijaywada, Surat, Rajkot, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Raipur, Ranchi, Faridabad, Noida, Ghaziabad and all over India.